Goodkind is the first human to human sales platform. We equip sales and success teams with the most performant and most human channel yet: video messaging.
When we want to show friends and family we care, we often hop on video or send a video. Businesses however don’t have access to a video messaging capability, and rely on traditional channels like phone calls and emails to engage and communicate with new and existing customers.
Why do customers need Goodkind? Well, sending one video to 1000 customers is easy. But what about 1000 videos to 1000 customers from 500 employees? Mhm. Not so easy.
Our customers across education, retail and financial services have sent over 2M video messages with Goodkind. That’s 2M customer interactions transformed, and we’re only just getting started. We recently raised funding from the top technology investors in the world, like Y Combinator, Garry Tan and Bedrock Capital.
We’re an ambitious and diverse group grounded in our core values, which you can read about here, united by the goal of building the most human technology company yet.
As the founding member of the marketing team, you will work with management to develop, execute and manage the marketing funnel at Goodkind. Looking for someone who is ambitious and likes to get things done - fast! You will have a lot of autonomy and freedom to launch and iterate campaigns. Over time, you will have the opportunity to build your own team.
• You have 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing at a startup and want to build a career in tech
• You are a general purpose marketer with a broad skillset
• You are curious, proactive, like to test new things
• You are analytical and stay up to date with the latest marketing tech and best practices
• You are analytical, resourceful and are good at figuring things out
• You are a good writer with an eye for design
• Build, launch and iterate an inbound marketing funnel for Goodkind's key customer segments
• Establish and consistently report on KPIs
• Consistently generate marketing qualified leads for the sales team
Benefits include: opportunity to grow and learn extremely fast, be fully autonomous and drive your own daily work, competitive salary and stock options, unlimited time off, Health coverage, a centrally located IRL office!
Goodkind is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive cash and stock option based compensation, healthcare benefits, unbound opportunities for progression, and an empowering work environment. Learning is a big part of who we are. You’ll be given an education budget each year to pursue a skill or topic of your choosing.