Goodkind is the first human to human sales platform. We equip sales and success teams with the most performant and most human channel yet: video messaging.
When we want to show friends and family we care, we often hop on video or send a video. Businesses however don’t have access to a video messaging capability, and rely on traditional channels like phone calls and emails to engage and communicate with new and existing customers.
Why do customers need Goodkind? Well, sending one video to 1000 customers is easy. But what about 1000 videos to 1000 customers from 500 employees? Mhm. Not so easy.
Our customers across education, retail and financial services have sent over 2M video messages with Goodkind. That’s 2M customer interactions transformed, and we’re only just getting started. We recently raised funding from the top technology investors in the world, like Y Combinator, Garry Tan and Bedrock Capital.
We’re an ambitious and diverse group grounded in our core values, which you can read about here, united by the goal of building the most human technology company yet.
• You'll be collaborating with product managers, VP engineering, design and backend
• Set standards on patterns and development practices to improve our codebase
• Co-lead development and maintenance of frontend repositories
• Mentor engineers and help manage a growing team of 10 developers
• You'll be working with technologies like React, Typescript, React Native, Styled Components, Next.js
• Work directly with our CTO and development lead to define roadmap items
• Fix bugs fast & improve the quality of overall team contributions
• Strong proficiency with React and React Native
• You've worked with Next.js
• You love Typescript
• Expert in modern CSS3
• You're always looking for the latest technologies
• You love working with product management and design
• You are a strong communicator
Benefits include: opportunity to grow and learn extremely fast, competitive salary and stock options, unlimited time off
Goodkind is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive cash and stock option based compensation, healthcare benefits, unbound opportunities for progression, and an empowering work environment. Learning is a big part of who we are. You’ll be given an education budget each year to pursue a skill or topic of your choosing.