Goodkind is the first video messaging platform designed for higher education. We equip admissions teams with the most performant and most human channel yet.
It's simple - the next generation of students is won over by platforms like TikTok and Instagram. They love video. And our outreach methods need to catch up. With Goodkind, schools can send personalized, short videos to show students that they care.
Our customers across education have sent over 2M video messages with Goodkind. That’s 2M student interactions transformed, and we’re only just getting started. We recently raised funding from the top technology investors in the world, like Y Combinator, Garry Tan and Bedrock Capital.
We’re an ambitious and diverse group grounded in our core values, which you can read about here, united by the goal of growing the most human technology company yet.
- Play a key role in designing Goodkind’s user experience
- Produce wire frames and user flows based on user stories
- Maintain and develop our UI/UX design guide
- Design new product user interfaces (for desktop and mobile)
- Partner and collaborate with our engineering team
- Help marketing with product-related design assets
- Work hand in hand with the CTO and product owner
- Work with QA team to review engineering work before releases
- You have 3-5 years experience with designing, particularly focused on visual elements
- Preferably, you have an education from a design-led institution
- You've had successful experience with developing UI/UX design for desktop and mobile applications
- You have designed complex b2b SaaS products before
- You are motivated, self-confident and a valued team player who is able to initiate and work independently
- You are able to juggle many tasks simultaneously
- You can execute quickly, when needed, and show attention to detail
- You are an expert at using Figma
- You have knowledge of HTML / CSS and general coding processes
Benefits include: opportunity to grow and learn extremely fast, competitive salary and stock options, unlimited time off
Goodkind is an equal opportunity employer. We provide competitive cash and stock option based compensation, healthcare benefits, unbound opportunities for progression, and an empowering work environment. Learning is a big part of who we are. You’ll be given an education budget each year to pursue a skill or topic of your choosing.
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume and, if applicable, a portfolio of your design work.