Welcome to the Gen Z Quiz. Good luck!
1. How many hours of video, on average, does a Gen Z student watch per day?
Bravo. That’s almost all TikTok, by the way. But 71% of Gen Z reports more than 3 hours a day of video.
2. Gen Z would most likely consider an unplanned phone call to be…
Well done! Anyone with a Gen Z’er in their life knows this to be true. Unless, of course, it’s a video phone call…
3. What does the common Gen Z phrase "no cap" mean?
4. Which method of communication does Gen Z prefer?
Surprised? Check out our resource section to learn more.
5. 31% of Gen Zers claim that how many emails are unread in their inbox at any given time?
Wow! Really makes you think about when the right time to send an email might be!
6. What percentage of Gen Z believe that college is not the only path to a strong education?
7. In 2022, the average cost of recruiting one student to a private institution was valued at:
Check our 2023 Recruiting Doc for thoughts on how to source better data for cheaper enrollment costs to you.
8. Which of the following, from your institution, is a Gen Z applicant most likely to trust?
You’re right! Lived experience wins over, especially compared to incentivized individuals who stand to gain from enrollment.
9. When is the best time to send a follow-up to a prospective student after a campus tour?
Nice! It’s important to not bombard Gen Z with messages, and to ensure you give them some time and space to process, but also not wait too long!